2007年11月21日水曜日

The days in Tokyo

I went to Tokyo with my mother few days ago to meet my sister.I hadn't met her for 6months so I was excited.She works near Shibuya and we met there after her job.Too many people were there, it was difficult to find each othere. We had dinner at Shibuya Mark City.We chated a lot and had a good time.
Next day we went to shopping in Sano.It takes about 1hour and half from Tokyo station.My sister bought many clothes however I didn't buy so many.In bresk time we ate ice cream and it was yummy!
The last day, we went to shopping again to Shinjyuku. I bought some souvenirsfor my friends and my eldest sister.
It was a short trip but I had a very good days with my sister.I regret not to take any pictures...whenI go to somewhere next time,I will take pictures!!

0 件のコメント: